You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spotting capillary tube, 0.5 mm×100 mm
Availability: In Stock
Available on backorder. No lead time available. Please request a quote.
Learn more about shipping rates
- ID: 0.5 mm, Length: 100 mm
- Pack of 200, Pack of 1000
- Used for TLC separation or melting point analysis for aqueous and organic solutions
- Consistent dimensions of tubes to allow for constant and precise volume filling, reducing spotting volume variations between samples
- High-quality product to ensure that both ends are open with no flat edges, allowing for easy sampling and spotting
- Packaged in a sturdy plastic resealable tube to ensure that capillary tubes arrive clean and undamaged
- Disposable, ends can be sealed by flame